With the introduction of Specialization Tokens for the maxed out players, we expect the leather price to stop ascending after the latest ability of taking over old flags and buoys.
The price for leather went up from about 250 to almost 380 within the last week, but as tokens will be available for hunting epics and finishing dungeons I think a lot of people will go hunting and set down that price again. (Since a lot of people do dungeons now, we will see lower prices for chi, acorn, troodont scales, dark essences and dragon and roc eggs.)
Also the major appearance of monks all around now makes sense since you will be able to trade those earned tokens there together with a rather high amount of food for items like:
- Interior Decorations (Cost: 100 Tokens, 100 Food)
- Exterior Decorations (Cost: 150 Tokens, 150 Food)
- House Decorations (Cost: 230 Tokens, 400 Food)
- Armor (Cost: 400 Tokens, 250 Food)
- Weapons (Cost: 450 Tokens, 250 Food)
- Hats (Cost: 760 Tokens, 300 Food)
All of these items, are class(specialization) specific and wether the tokens nor the items can be traded,
but if you change your specialization you can earn different token to buy other class items.
See update hut for images and further explanations.