Big change in PK – Food is now an official resource
The latest change to Parallel Kingdom introduced the possibility to sell food for gold in a tradepost.
This makes food a new available resource which is not any longer calculated through the cost to create refined oil from crude.
I’m not sure how well this will work as I expect a lot of food to player transfers for dummy gold amounts, making this value much more unpredictable than the former artificial calculation, so I decided to stick with the old one for now.
I try to incorporate the new food value on the front page as soon as I have more stable data.
- PK Web Data is now recorded automatically without the need for manual fixing, via the new public available URL: http://parallelkingdom.com/TradeData.aspx?WorldID=2
- Added some more cities to PK Web City Directory.
- Charts are now rendered with tags [mobile] or [web] to better identify what you’re actually looking at.
- PK web chart overview, now renders correctly even if monthly and quarterly data for Tops and Flops is not yet available.
Soon coming feature:
- Comparator will be extended soon to support drop trade calculation between PK Web “Horizons” and PK Mobile “Legends”